Monday, April 9, 2007

Daily Telegraph comments by Caoimh

Your comment has been published:
The Sheik is an Australian and as far as I am concerned he can say what he likes. Everyone, especially the hard Right of politics, wants to stifle this man's opinion all the time. Hey! What Howard and Downer say on matters political I find to be offensive but I don't call for these two cretins to be ejected from Oz. Nor can I support calls for Hilali to be kicked out of HIS country.




ReplyForwardInvite news to Gmail








Reply
help. news @ news. com. au
to me
show details
06:45 (2 hours ago)
Your comment has been published:
David Graham is definitely the worst dancer since that bloke who won last year. So David's up there with a big chance. What a laugh! I love it!
- Show quoted text -

No comments: