Sunday, June 24, 2007

The truth is that a liar is a liar and John Howard is a liar

from help. news @ news. com. au hide details 12:25 (3½ hours ago)
to engaexperience @ gmail. com
date 25-Jun-2007 12:25
subject Story Comment Published
mailed-by news.com.au

Your comment has been published:

Another Howard lie, writes Jimmy G of Sydney. How many does that make for our worthy PM? WE sit there when Howard delivers his homilies and we wonder why it is that Aussies believe this critter ... at any time. If a person lies to me once, I remember that fact and I am sceptical the next time this person says anything to me. But if that person is allowed to lie to me, again and again and again, and again, I must take umbrage with myself for even contemplating the notion that this person may, just may, be telling the truth. The truth is that a liar is a liar and Howard is a liar.

To view your comment online go to: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/comments/0,,21959703-5001021,00.html

No comments: