Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Frank Zhang the Recruiter

Temuxiazhin:
Aaaaaaaaaah! Frank Zhang! Sang Xing! My old mate, the recruiter. He and I have a history of conflict as he tried to do the phoney on me years ago while I was in Xinxiang, Henan. I found out later, while I was still in China, that Frank had tried one on with an Aussie female laoshi. He actually tried to have sex with her! Imagine, Frank unzipping in front of you in his mangy office?
Now home in Oz, I was contacted by Frank in his Sang Xing guise and after a lot of crap and abuse from him, I set upon him and flooded his email with Fallin Ghangh crap, telling him he was wanted by the Chinese police etc. I also sent copies to his client list [Frank had inadvertently, or maybe on purpose, included his entire client list as bcc and cc to his abusive mail to me] of all the Googled Frank Zhang info [including doctored docs] that showed that Frank was President of Fallin Ghangh etc.
Guess what? All his mail ceased. Immediately.
I have no idea of the consequences of what I did to him but if it was evil then I am glad.
Frank Zhang with all his characters are [oops is] is a blot on the face of Chinese education. What I did to him was well deserved and I hope he's rotting in some Jiamusi prison.


http://raoulschinasaloon.com/index.php?topic=285.5;wap2

No comments: