Friday, August 22, 2008

Dr Gerr Bells and Bob Marley

Bob Marley was my lover. That was before he died. I have had a thing for corpses but Bob was not the prettiest corpse in the graveyard. I learned my stuff from my grand father. He had many lovers. They were, so to speak, a bit reserved about displaying their affection for Grandfather Gerr Bells. After all, they knew where they were going and, as with many of their comrades, did just about anything to stay out of the kitchen. The ovens became too hot and they didn't want to spoil their looks. So like it or not they became lovers of my grand father.
Jealousy is a curse and so many of Grandfather Gerr Bells' lovers became subjected to taunts. Now in my mind there is nothing so low as a taunt. They may pack you off to Bergen Belsen or they may make you eat cake but to taunt you for enjoying the flesh just before you are dragged screaming into the kitchens is tantamount to voting for The Chief. And that is a nasty thing to do.
So!
So! This ay yer animal Bob Marley did something that not one of us would contemplate and that was to contemplate. He was told to do it. This big woman with wide hips and a furry moustache shouted from the kitchen door: "Hey you! Dr Gerr Bells told you to count them plates. Now do as you're told!'
So Bob Marley set about to contemplate.

No comments: