Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What PS Guthrie thinks of Caoimh

HI, home again, jiggidy jig, below is my reply, sorry didn't have time to put it in letter form.
I'm slowly getting my act together to move baback to Oz, sometime late in the year.
More later,
Cheers,
Paul

To Who it May Concern,

following are answers to your questions regarding Mr Adrian Keefe

1. I have know my friend Adrian Keefe since 1962, I consider him to be of the highest integrity.

2. Adrian's greatest strengths are his intelligence, intellectual curiosity, tolerance and understanding of other cultures

3. Although I would not describe it as a weakness he can be introspective at times

4. Adrian reacts to constructive criticism in a positive way, sees it a a tool for growth, he does not have an obstructive ego.

5. Adrian is very adaptable, he flourishes when challenged and enjoys exploring newness.

6. I know Adrian to be goal oriented and dedicate to achieving results.

7. I consider Adrian to be a good leader and manager, he demonstrated this when he expanded a small trade store in the Papua New Guinea highlands into a multi million dollar trading complex, Further he demonstrated these qualities when he built schools in both Botswana and Papua New Guinea to expand educational opportunities for the local people, a remarkable achievement, a demonstration of his talent, single minded dedication to the task at hand, and his excellent management and organizational skills.

8. Adrian could not have achieved what he did in Botswana and Papua New Guinea without strong organizational skills, consistent character, strong sense of purpose, cultural sensitivity, and dedication to the job in hand. We knew Adrian could always be relied upon to finish the job, this was a certainty.

9. I would consider myself fortunate indeed to avail myself of Adrian Keefe's services in almost any undertaking, his positive attitude, sense of purpose, organizational and creative problem solving skills, his ability to work with others and to create a positive productive working environment are to be admired. He brings out the best in those around him.

Sincerely,
Paul Guthrie

No comments: