Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tendulkar, Bowden and Boredom

"help. news @ news. com. au"
to me
show details
14:13 (3½ hours ago)
Your comment has been published:'I say, old man,.' he grumbled as Tendulkar was given out, 'wasn'tt that a bit off the off stump?' Well, I looked at him for a while and then I replied, ' Yes, it took old mate Bowden a bit of a think to give him out this time.' He continued to grumble. 'Ah yes,' he moaned, ' I suppose Bowden had to give him out this time because ... ' I didn't hear what he had to say. But the look on his face said it all. The game had become a farce. I had wondered off into the garden. I had become disenchanted. Bored. Contemptuous of the game that had been held to ransom by the Indians.To view your comment online go to: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/comments/0,,23064448-5001023,00.htmlPlease note the Editor may have slightly edited your comment to be suitable for publishing.

No comments: