Sunday, August 5, 2007

Australians awaken to Howard's duplicity

from help. news @ news. com. au hide details 08:12 (1 minute ago)
to engaexperience @ gmail. com
date 06-Aug-2007 08:12
subject Story Comment Published
mailed-by news.com.au

Your comment has been published:

At last! The great Australian electorate has displayed its recognition of Howard's and, by extension and by practice, the government's DISHONESTY. I was beginning to despair of my fellow Aussies in that they had not shown distaste for Howard's lies. Now I am relieved, thanks to the Telegraph. There are more of me out there, millions of us I now reckon, who simply hate being lied to.

To view your comment online go to: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/comments/0,,22194559-5001021,00.html

Please note the Editor may have slightly edited your comment to be suitable for publishing.

No comments: