Monday, January 17, 2011

Recognition for Kashmir

Ahmad Bin Abdullah: InshAllah! Kashmir will be independent from a rule that has crossed the line so any times it is a crime that India has not been brought before an international tribunal.
I am for Kashmir independence and I myself, a foreigner, will not be satisfied until that date becomes now.
But it takes such exhausting diplomacy and timeless patience to gain that international recognition that is itself a prerequisite for independence.

In today's geopolitical world, there is a floating morality that at times seems brutal. What yesterday was fashionable, is today forgotten. Kashmir should never be forgotten. But it will remain on the outskirts of geopolitical interest if it is perceived to be not fit for recognition.Exposing India's crimes and attempts at genocide [UN definition] is a most important job and it inspires me that so many Kashmir people on FB are engaged in this noble mission.

Espousing Kashmir as a place not only heavenly but full of noble persons would be a wise parallel mission.
And in my observation that would not be a difficult job.
You have my respect.
Alhamdu lillah


FB
18 January 2011

No comments: