Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ivan Milat has more honour than Rajesh Sehgal

Ivan Milat ...serial killer extraordinaire ... Belanglo Forest grave digger ... mate, didn't get your email, otherwise would have replied to such a notorious murderer. How many did you kill, anyway, mate? Anyway, let me bring you up to date about dear little Rajesh Sehgal. He contacted me by email and immediately offered me the job of starting his new school for international primary kids in Shaoxing. He asked me my salary. I told him RMB20000 plus airfare prepaid and accommodation for me and wo de laopo. He came back and offered RMB18000 and I accepted after more haggling. But we had a contract signed and I bought my F visa which was to be changed to Z when in Zhongguo. Then things started to stink...to smell fishy...and a couple of times I demurred about the job but Rajesh Sehgal always came back and convinced me that he was a fabulous fellow and that I could always trust him. But there was that nagging feeling that this bloke was promising things too easily, too quickly and I smelled a rat. Anyway, it is a long story and a week before due to fly out Rajesh booked my flight [he was paying] and told me to pack. Three days before flight time I still hadn't received my ticket and I emailed Rajesh a couple of times until three days before departure he emailed me to say I was too old. I then perused the job pages and saw all the adverts for my job... at a salary of RMB12000.. I even received an email from Jim Altrans of Gold Star Recruiting, advising me to apply for the job I already had. I emailed Rajesh and he bullshitted me ...Oh no, Mr Adrian, that was a mistake. Ho ho ho! Then the email that I was too old. I would have been more impressed were Rajesh to have told me he couldn't afford me. But then Rajesh Sehgal is a liar, a cheat and cannot be trusted. Shaoxing International School ...I wish them luck but with Rajesh Sehgal at the helm, I doubt it.

No comments: