Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RAJESH SEHGAL: LIAR OF SHAOXING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

This is the crux of what happened to me. On the face of it, I received 'smiling' words from the Sehgals. As I have written previously, I pulled out of the negotiations due to the whisper in the mind [intuitive] that all was not right, that I was being played with. Despite my telling Sehgal not to contact me further, he phoned again and again until I relented and re-entered negotiations. It was at this point that Rajesh Sehgal agreed to pre-pay my wife's airfare from Oz to Shaoxing. Yes, even my wife, All those doubters should take note: it is more common than you think for employers to pre-pay return airfares for teachers. You can imagine my doubts and my eagerness to begin the process of building a school. This dichotomy lingered and prodded me into periods of doubt but I persisted with Rajesh and his wife Mini until four days before departure when they let me know I was too old. For the record, Sanguine is correct. I have worked in Zhejiang previously, and at the same old age, and I obtained a Z visa without any problem. At the age of 65! So, this makes Rajesh Sehgal and his wife liars or they themselves have allowed themselves to be duped. But then, why would the Chinese authorities dupe the Sehgals? Nope! The plain truth is that the Sehgals could get a DOS for much less a salary than that contracted with me.

No comments: