Saturday, September 4, 2010

RAJESH SEHGAL AND SIS SCANDAL

RAJESH SEHGAL AND SIS SCANDAL
By:ADRIAN KEEFE
Date: 4 September 2010

Some months ago, out of the blue, after I had posted my resume on ESLTEACHERSBOARD, Rajesh Sehgal contacted me and without ado offered me the job as Principal/DOS/Administrator of the Shaoxing International School. It's a long story, but I was due to fly to Shaoxing this coming Wednesday, and I had not been given my air flight ticket number by Rajesh. I emailed a few times and eventually, late last night, Rajesh emailed me to inform me that I was too old. After all this time; after months of negotiations; after I had my Business Visa, Rajesh Sehgal decides that I am too old. Suddenly I had become a too old person...suddenly ...
Do not trust Rajesh Sehgal.

No comments: